The Genesis Team: Building Strong Teams
W Vernon Murray CPA MSc DBA
based on his book Genesis Leadership in 8 Days
Here's Whats Included in the FREE Slides...
These FREE WORKSHOP SLIDES cover the following topics:
- Examples of great teams
- Defining Team & Team Building
- The 4 R's of Team Building
- The 8 Things Great Teams do well- overview
- Identity of "The Genesis Team"
- The 8 Things Great Teams do Well - detail
- Great Challenge - clarify & articulate
- Great Support & Separation
- Great Pacing
- Great Metrics
- Great Systems & Ecosystem Management
- Great Diversity
- Great Branding
- Great Leadership with Compelling Agendas
** This FREE option does not include audio/video and does not include the option to interact with the instructor.
Get more info about the FULL version and all the great features & benefits at end of these free slides
REMEMBER these slides are only an overview/preview of the full interactive online Team Building training. In the full interactive online training you get these great benefits...
- Instructor video lectures on each slide
- Additional content - audio and/or reading
- Virtual Q&A with instructor
- Retake training as many times as you want - Lifetime Access
- Discounts for group training for your leadership team
... click on link at end of these free slides to get more info on how to get the Full Interactive Online Training on Team Building
Now Let's Get Started ...
The Genesis Team is Elohiym aka The "God Team"
What is your definition of Team?
How would you describe "team building"?
Two great teambuilders define team & team building. Vince Lombardi & Bill Gates ...
Our definition of Team Building...
Two Key Concepts of Team Building::
the 4 R's &
8 Things Great Teams Are Great At ...
... these are 8 things that I found in the Genesis Team. If it was good enough for The Genesis Team, it might be beneficial for team builders today to implement these 8 things as they build their teams!
W Vernon Murray
Great Teams Are Great At Dealing with Challenges
This was the CHALLENGE the Genesis Team handled
Great Support & Separation
Great Teams are Supportive of team members
Great Teams clearly Separate Team Member Roles
Great Team Builders Pace Their Team ...
excellence metrics video
Great Teams have great systems and manage the FOUR quadrants of their systems efficiently
Great Teams Embrace & Optimize Diversity
Great Teams Build Great Branding
3 action steps
Great Teams Have Great Leaders who Have Compelling Agendas
Remember you can enroll in our Online Master Class
- Much more detailed, comprehensive training
- Direct contact with instructor using the Virtual Q&A
- Share best practices with other team leaders
- FREE Assessment tools - valued at $2,500 +++